If you are a De Montfort user, you may login here:
||Avoid having to verify your email address,
and drop-off files to non-De Montfort users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
||Drop-off (upload) a file for a De Montfort user (email verification required).
||Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.
Zend is a service to make it easy for you to move files, including large files up to 4.0 GB, in and out of the University.
- If you are a member of the University, you can log in with your De Montfort Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of the University.
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are not a member of the University, you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in the University if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are a member of the University and wish to ask someone outside the University to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.
This means the other person does not have to pass any tests to prove who they are, which makes the whole process a lot quicker for them.
- Once the recipients have collected the files, it would be appreciated if you remove them from your Outbox.
- Furthermore, uploaded data is only held on Zend for a maximum of 28 days, after which time it is automatically deleted.